We are always up to something fantastic! On this page we will tell you about our upcoming events, relive and retell our past experiences, and give you bits of information that we think will be of help to you. Please visit this page often to see the exciting things going on at our school.
Please complete the survey to make the decision about the instructional model should we go back to full-time school attendance. This survey will assist us in making staffing decisions about assignments. The selection on this survey will indicate your commitment to the instructional model until the end of the semester. The deadline to complete the survey will be Tuesday, September 29. We’ll be compiling this information for when we do determine schools will fully open. Right now, there is no date. We are following the metrics from the state with some new guidance about the cases per 100,000.
As a reminder, here are the options:
- Face to Face Instruction - my student will regularly attend school.
- Remote Instruction - for students who are ill or quarantined and will be available until
- the end of the first semester.
- Virtual Academy - this is independent learning that is self-paced. There may or may not be a teacher assigned to the course and learning structures. Students log in to Schools PLP to complete their coursework and learning.
Please complete the survey below.
After the return of Chromebooks last spring, 195 of the devices returned were damaged, broken, or unusable. To ease the financial strain this puts not only on our families but our district as well, this is the first year that we have instituted insurance for Chromebooks for families to opt into. Please visit our district Technology page for the process should you need to bring your student’s Chromebook into the school because it is broken or damaged. You will also find the information should you decide you would like to purchase the device insurance.
The Return to School Hybrid Program will start Tuesday, September 8. Detailed information regarding the Hybrid Program was emailed to families on August 31 as well as posted to our district Facebook page and each sites' individual Facebook page. Below are some important resources for the health and safety of our students and staff as they return to school.
- McDowell Mountain Elementary School - Hybrid Program
- Fountain Hills Middle School - Hybrid Program
- Fountain Hills High School - Hybrid Program
- FHUSD Face Coverings
- COVID Information from District Nurse
- Face Coverings for School
- Signs and Symptoms of COVID-19
- Symptoms Screenings for Schools
- Steps to take if a student of staff is diagnosed with COVID-19
- Home Isolation Guidance
- Release from Isolation Guidance Flow Chart
- Quarantine Guidance for household and close contact
- COVID Mitigation Information
- COVID-19 Close Contacts