Enrollment and Immunizations
Need to register a student? Please click on the link below to enroll your child into one of the Fountain Hills district schools.
Not living within FHUSD boundaries? Complete the open enrollment form when you register your child online. Please be aware the administration team will review all open enrollment forms prior to the approval of your registration.
You will need the following documentation when enrolling your child online:
- Your child's birth certificate, passport, or baptismal record to prove identity and age
- Up-to-date immunization record
- Certificate of Indian Blood (if applicable)
- Current grade report or transcript
- Proof of residency (click here for the required Arizona Residency form to upload as part of the enrollment process)
- Withdraw form from your previous school
If you have questions, please call one of the school site's offices between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Fountain Hills High School (9th-12th grade): (480) 664.5500
- Fountain Hills Middle School (4th-8th grade): (480) 664.5400
- McDowell Mountain Elementary School (PreK-3rd): (480) 664.5200
Students must be three-years-old and toilet trained. Please call McDowell Mountain school office at (480) 664.5200 or the district office at (480) 664.5000 to verify if there is an opening before enrolling. Class size is limited. Preschool Enrollment Packets may be picked up at the school.
Students must be three-years-old. Peer models must be toilet-trained, but it is not a requirement for children identified with special needs. Please call McDowell Mountain school office at (480) 664.5200 or the district office at (480) 664.5000 to verify if there is an opening for peer models before enrolling. Class size is limited.
Students must be five-years-old by September 1 to be entered into the program. Parents of children without complete immunization records will be allowed to pick up registration materials, but will not be able to officially register their child until all immunizations are complete.
Change of Address
If you are moving, please complete the change of address documentation form and return it to the administrative offices with a copy of the approved documents that we require.
Arizona state law requires every student to complete an immunization history at the time of enrollment. The immunization records must show your child’s:
- Date of birth
- Month, day, and year of all the immunizations received
- The name of the physician or health agency that administered the vaccines
Each child must be current on his/her immunization unless the health office has a signed exemption form on file in the health office.
Parents/guardians must keep the district nurse and health aides informed of any new immunizations their child has received so that we can keep health records updated.