We are pleased to offer a variety of credit and non-credit summer school classes. We are offering everything from traditional classes such as reading and math to fun activities like co-ed Falcon football and co-ed weight training.
Be sure to check out the summer school form located in the important forms section on the right side of this page.
Please make sure you fill out and return the 2017 summer school registration form. We need to have all students' emergency contact information and health concerns on file. If you are registering online, feel free to turn in the registration form at your child's school or e-mail us a scanned copy.
Financial Needs Scholarship
Students may qualify for the summer school program scholarship. If any students are interested in this scholarship, please fill out the scholarship request form located under the Important Forms on the right side of the page.
Summer School News
Registration for 2017 summer school classes is now available by walk in, drop off, or online. Please see below for your options. The office is located at 16100 Palisades Blvd. Fountain Hills, AZ. Please feel free to call (480) 664.5573 for more information.
Please note the location of summer school classes in the brochure. Most will be at Fountain Hills High School.
- MS/HS sports: $100/course
- Pass/Fail audit of high school course for middle school students: $185/course
- High school credit: $185/each session
- There will be no credit remedial courses for middle school. We encourage parents and students to audit the first session of a high school credit course for pass/fail. This will suffice for middle school remedial. This option is available for the first session only.
- Cash or check: Come to one of the walk-in registration events at the FHUSD High School office. All events are on Friday afternoons from 3:00-6:00 p.m. on the following dates: May 5, May 12, and May 19. Or you can drop off a completed registration and payment to any FHUSD school office.
- High school credit courses
- All courses can be taken for full credit or audit. Please indicate on the registration form the desired option.
- Any students enrolled in East Valley Institute of Technology (EVIT) classes for fall 2017 may apply for free tuition for high school credit courses. A completed EVIT form (located on the right sidebar) should accompany the summer school registration form.
- High school credit courses - changes/refunds
- You can make course changes up to the first day of class.
- We will only honor refunds for dropping a course by the end of the first day of class.
- We will not issue refunds after the first day of class.
- You must submit refund requests in writing with a parent signature or in person by the deadline day.
- We will not issue refunds for a course dropped due to excessive absences.
- MS/HS sports (non-credit) courses - changes/refunds
- You can make course changes up through the first day, Monday, May 30, 2017.
- We will only honor refunds for dropping a course by the end of May 30, and you must submit requests in writing with parent signature or in person.
- We will issue no refunds after May 30.
- Please allow 4+ weeks for processing of approved refunds
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the information below.
Dr. Paul McElligott, Director